YMCA Swansea was established in 1886, is a charity & limited company and operates as a social business. It is governed by a Board of volunteer Trustees, employs 26 people, manages Projects across Wales and has a strong volunteer base. Our vision is to transform communities, so that young people can belong, contribute and thrive. YMCA Swansea aims to tackle poverty and improve quality of life for communities in Swansea and across Wales.
- 4theRegion Job Vacancy November 2019
- Job Application Form November 2019
- A Rooftop Farm above a City Centre Development in Swansea
- Swans Sign Peter Lynn and Partners for a Third Season
- Swansea City Centre Conference 2020
- The Art of the Possible – An Event to Procure Transformation
- College enhances employer development focus with appointment of former Dragons Rugby CEO, Stuart Davies
- Multi-million pound Pembroke Dock Marine project takes major step forward
- The new side waste educational officers already making a difference
- Lottery Boost for Seed Pod
- Gower Gas Secures Foundational Economy Funding!
- Conference Report – Race Equality & Social Justice 2019
- So, what actually is the Foundational Economy?
- University Distinction Marks the Start of an Amazing Career Change
- The Future is Bright for South Wales Law Firm