Wood (woodplc) is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to a broad range of energy, infrastructure and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people and generating revenues if around $10 billion. Our experience spans the project lifecycle from inception, through design and delivery of infrastructure, to make the bioeconomy and the circular economy a reality for today.
- Neath Port Talbot : top of the charts on renewable energy generation
- 2019: Another busy year of development in Neath Port Talbot
- Caswell leading the way for accessible tourism
- New £1.5m facility means learners can stay in Wales to gain full scaffolding training
- Gower Ambassadors Project to be showcased in North Wales
- Announcing a New Strategy Document: Constructing for Future Generations
- Mott MacDonald appointed for Port Talbot Waterfront Enterprise Zone feasibility study
- Construction Academy Set to Help Future Generations
- College Shortlisted for Wellbeing Award
- Lee Stafford Wows at Launch Event
- Eco Champions: Not Just An Award, But A Way of Life
- Swansea Celebrates 50 Years as a City
- We All Need An Inspiring Vision of the Future. What’s Yours?
- Gower Gas & Oil showing how it’s done
- ERS to launch Underwriting Academy in Swansea