Wood (woodplc) is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to a broad range of energy, infrastructure and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people and generating revenues if around $10 billion. Our experience spans the project lifecycle from inception, through design and delivery of infrastructure, to make the bioeconomy and the circular economy a reality for today.
- Lottery Boost for Seed Pod
- Gower Gas Secures Foundational Economy Funding!
- Conference Report – Race Equality & Social Justice 2019
- So, what actually is the Foundational Economy?
- University Distinction Marks the Start of an Amazing Career Change
- The Future is Bright for South Wales Law Firm
- Roundtable Report – Swansea Creative Quarter 2019
- #EveryoneMatters – and You should come!
- Neath Food and Drink Festival 2019 on its way
- Swansea-based businesses partner to generate multimillion-pound savings for DfT
- New Ireland and Wales marine energy project launched at Ocean Energy Europe Conference
- This is when all the big changes coming to Swansea’s High Street will happen
- A new wind farm in Neath Port Talbot has been granted planning permission
- Roundtable Report – Renewable Energy Region
- New role for Port Talbot’s famous old Plaza