Urban Foundry is a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to improve people’s lives, make great places and build better businesses. We are a purpose-driven company and we were Swansea’s first certified BCorp – an independently verified mark to show that we balance profit and purpose and that we work to meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance and transparency. Our approach combines creativity, social science and a pragmatic entrepreneurial approach, delivering for clients across the UK in the private, public and non-profit sectors and also delivering our own projects locally such as the award-winning Uplands Market social enterprise.
- Swansea schools welcome in a solar-powered New Year!
- Self-Employed In Wales Urged Not To Miss The Self-Assessment Tax Deadline – Use Lockdown Time Wisely
- Council shortlist paves way for major regeneration schemes
- Have your say on re-modelling a key area of Swansea Market
- Bevan Buckland LLP Named As a Top 100 Firm By Industry Bible
- 50 new construction apprenticeships created in South West Wales
- Funding boost for research collaboration studying provision of eye care in the community
- Port submits planning application to prepare site for major £60m marine renewable energy development
- Solar-Powered Electric Vehicle Charge Point in Dunvant
- Plans for family-friendly Wind Street take big step forward
- Businesses in Wales May Not Be Brexit Ready After Impact Of COVID-19
- Cherry tree gift brings new cheer to city parks
- Planning permission granted to bring new life to historic treasure
- Affordable housing agreement signed as part of £1bn Swansea regeneration
- Multi-million pound digital boost to future-proof City Region