Urban Foundry is a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to improve people’s lives, make great places and build better businesses. We are a purpose-driven company and we were Swansea’s first certified BCorp – an independently verified mark to show that we balance profit and purpose and that we work to meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance and transparency. Our approach combines creativity, social science and a pragmatic entrepreneurial approach, delivering for clients across the UK in the private, public and non-profit sectors and also delivering our own projects locally such as the award-winning Uplands Market social enterprise.
- Ministry of Furniture realigns branding and corporate structure as it eyes new phase of growth
- University’s double success at diabetes awards
- Launch of Manifesto for The Future – “Let’s Create the Future Together”
- Neath Port Talbot among best in Britain for tree cover
- Welsh Government announces new funding for Awel Aman Tawe to enable community wellbeing
- Tips offered on rural Swansea grant bids of up to £50k
- More grants available for Swansea cultural and creative freelancers
- UWTSD’s Construction Wales Innovation Centre launches partnership to deliver training at new £1.5m Scaffolding Academy
- UWTSD launches Academy to develop a professional network of training for emergency officers and staff
- Culture and construction come together to point to future
- SO Modular moves closer to energy self-sufficiency with investment in biomass boiler
- More reasons to love being local in Swansea
- Education agency doubles turnover and goes for growth
- Garnant Park Golf Club – the greenest Greens in Wales!
- Weir removal brings multiple benefits to West Wales river