Urban Foundry is a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to improve people’s lives, make great places and build better businesses. We are a purpose-driven company and we were Swansea’s first certified BCorp – an independently verified mark to show that we balance profit and purpose and that we work to meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance and transparency. Our approach combines creativity, social science and a pragmatic entrepreneurial approach, delivering for clients across the UK in the private, public and non-profit sectors and also delivering our own projects locally such as the award-winning Uplands Market social enterprise.
- Lottery Boost for Seed Pod
- Gower Gas Secures Foundational Economy Funding!
- Conference Report – Race Equality & Social Justice 2019
- So, what actually is the Foundational Economy?
- University Distinction Marks the Start of an Amazing Career Change
- The Future is Bright for South Wales Law Firm
- Roundtable Report – Swansea Creative Quarter 2019
- #EveryoneMatters – and You should come!
- Neath Food and Drink Festival 2019 on its way
- Swansea-based businesses partner to generate multimillion-pound savings for DfT
- New Ireland and Wales marine energy project launched at Ocean Energy Europe Conference
- This is when all the big changes coming to Swansea’s High Street will happen
- A new wind farm in Neath Port Talbot has been granted planning permission
- Roundtable Report – Renewable Energy Region
- New role for Port Talbot’s famous old Plaza