Urban Foundry is a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to improve people’s lives, make great places and build better businesses. We are a purpose-driven company and we were Swansea’s first certified BCorp – an independently verified mark to show that we balance profit and purpose and that we work to meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance and transparency. Our approach combines creativity, social science and a pragmatic entrepreneurial approach, delivering for clients across the UK in the private, public and non-profit sectors and also delivering our own projects locally such as the award-winning Uplands Market social enterprise.
- Neath Port Talbot : top of the charts on renewable energy generation
- 2019: Another busy year of development in Neath Port Talbot
- Caswell leading the way for accessible tourism
- New £1.5m facility means learners can stay in Wales to gain full scaffolding training
- Gower Ambassadors Project to be showcased in North Wales
- Announcing a New Strategy Document: Constructing for Future Generations
- Mott MacDonald appointed for Port Talbot Waterfront Enterprise Zone feasibility study
- Construction Academy Set to Help Future Generations
- College Shortlisted for Wellbeing Award
- Lee Stafford Wows at Launch Event
- Eco Champions: Not Just An Award, But A Way of Life
- Swansea Celebrates 50 Years as a City
- We All Need An Inspiring Vision of the Future. What’s Yours?
- Gower Gas & Oil showing how it’s done
- ERS to launch Underwriting Academy in Swansea