The Environment Centre is a community hub inspiring people to make positive changes for a greener and healthier future. It houses several community-focussed projects and groups, provides low cost meeting space for events and training, and a green shop offering environmentally conscious products. The Centre organises a programme of workshops linked to the environment, works with schools and communities through its outreach initiatives, and supports partnership projects. The Centre also organises the annual Green Fayre at the National Waterfront Museum.
- Lottery Boost for Seed Pod
- Gower Gas Secures Foundational Economy Funding!
- Conference Report – Race Equality & Social Justice 2019
- So, what actually is the Foundational Economy?
- University Distinction Marks the Start of an Amazing Career Change
- The Future is Bright for South Wales Law Firm
- Roundtable Report – Swansea Creative Quarter 2019
- #EveryoneMatters – and You should come!
- Neath Food and Drink Festival 2019 on its way
- Swansea-based businesses partner to generate multimillion-pound savings for DfT
- New Ireland and Wales marine energy project launched at Ocean Energy Europe Conference
- This is when all the big changes coming to Swansea’s High Street will happen
- A new wind farm in Neath Port Talbot has been granted planning permission
- Roundtable Report – Renewable Energy Region
- New role for Port Talbot’s famous old Plaza