The Society offers a wide range of savings and mortgage products. Founded as a mutual Building Society in 1923, the Society continues to make excellent progress and with the support of its members, has every reason to look forward to a prosperous future. It presently has over 10,000 savers accounts and over 1300 mortgage customers.
- Designs unveiled for pavilion café in city’s new arena parkland
- Estate Agency Opens New Office
- Creative agency set to re-imagine key Swansea Market zone
- Warm welcome for global launch of Swansea regeneration drive
- A bridge to Swansea’s future set to arrive this week
- Llanelli Office Welcomes Divorce & Family Law Specialists
- Global hunt ramps up for regeneration partner to shape Swansea
- HMRC resumes investigations after COVID-19
- Business Wales launches two new campaigns to encourage business start-up and growth post-Covid-19
- Investment of £20m extends AgorIP project to 2023
- New state-of the-art school to open with inspirational design
- Mumbles Office Re-opens With All-Female Team
- Two trees you should be rooting for if you’re from Neath Port Talbot!
- South West Wales Connected Launch
- Blue Gem Wind secure seabed rights for Wales’ first floating offshore wind farm