The Society offers a wide range of savings and mortgage products. Founded as a mutual Building Society in 1923, the Society continues to make excellent progress and with the support of its members, has every reason to look forward to a prosperous future. It presently has over 10,000 savers accounts and over 1300 mortgage customers.
- Lottery Boost for Seed Pod
- Gower Gas Secures Foundational Economy Funding!
- Conference Report – Race Equality & Social Justice 2019
- So, what actually is the Foundational Economy?
- University Distinction Marks the Start of an Amazing Career Change
- The Future is Bright for South Wales Law Firm
- Roundtable Report – Swansea Creative Quarter 2019
- #EveryoneMatters – and You should come!
- Neath Food and Drink Festival 2019 on its way
- Swansea-based businesses partner to generate multimillion-pound savings for DfT
- New Ireland and Wales marine energy project launched at Ocean Energy Europe Conference
- This is when all the big changes coming to Swansea’s High Street will happen
- A new wind farm in Neath Port Talbot has been granted planning permission
- Roundtable Report – Renewable Energy Region
- New role for Port Talbot’s famous old Plaza