The Society offers a wide range of savings and mortgage products. Founded as a mutual Building Society in 1923, the Society continues to make excellent progress and with the support of its members, has every reason to look forward to a prosperous future. It presently has over 10,000 savers accounts and over 1300 mortgage customers.
- Contractor appointed for new Kingsway scheme in Swansea
- Enterprise Club launched for people starting new businesses
- Businesses encouraged to enhance staff’s digital skills with fully funded training
- Pioneering project aims to clear the air for local communities
- Wales – Super Sized Solar!
- The launch of Tencil – a new career guidance app for young people
- University of Wales Trinity Saint David hosts virtual taster day
- A-grade success for energy-efficient Swansea Market
- Josef Herman Foundation Art Award winner 2021 announced
- Tribute to Peter Jones
- A Region of Sanctuary
- Brand new comprehensive school is ready for lessons
- Port’s 2020 Annual Report highlights challenging trading conditions balanced alongside continued diversification progress
- Summit aims to boost post-covid recovery in Welsh manufacturing
- Growth sees marine energy specialists relocate to Swansea High Street