Led by Swansea University, and backed with £3.7 million from the European Social Fund, the ION leadership programme is designed to develop and enhance the leaderships skills of owners, managers and key decision-makers of businesses located across the convergence region of West Wales and the Valleys. We run engaging and effective programmes tailored for people with different levels of leadership experience, placing particular emphasis on developing leadership skills to facilitate business growth.
- Lottery Boost for Seed Pod
- Gower Gas Secures Foundational Economy Funding!
- Conference Report – Race Equality & Social Justice 2019
- So, what actually is the Foundational Economy?
- University Distinction Marks the Start of an Amazing Career Change
- The Future is Bright for South Wales Law Firm
- Roundtable Report – Swansea Creative Quarter 2019
- #EveryoneMatters – and You should come!
- Neath Food and Drink Festival 2019 on its way
- Swansea-based businesses partner to generate multimillion-pound savings for DfT
- New Ireland and Wales marine energy project launched at Ocean Energy Europe Conference
- This is when all the big changes coming to Swansea’s High Street will happen
- A new wind farm in Neath Port Talbot has been granted planning permission
- Roundtable Report – Renewable Energy Region
- New role for Port Talbot’s famous old Plaza