Led by Swansea University, and backed with £3.7 million from the European Social Fund, the ION leadership programme is designed to develop and enhance the leaderships skills of owners, managers and key decision-makers of businesses located across the convergence region of West Wales and the Valleys. We run engaging and effective programmes tailored for people with different levels of leadership experience, placing particular emphasis on developing leadership skills to facilitate business growth.
- Neath Port Talbot : top of the charts on renewable energy generation
- 2019: Another busy year of development in Neath Port Talbot
- Caswell leading the way for accessible tourism
- New £1.5m facility means learners can stay in Wales to gain full scaffolding training
- Gower Ambassadors Project to be showcased in North Wales
- Announcing a New Strategy Document: Constructing for Future Generations
- Mott MacDonald appointed for Port Talbot Waterfront Enterprise Zone feasibility study
- Construction Academy Set to Help Future Generations
- College Shortlisted for Wellbeing Award
- Lee Stafford Wows at Launch Event
- Eco Champions: Not Just An Award, But A Way of Life
- Swansea Celebrates 50 Years as a City
- We All Need An Inspiring Vision of the Future. What’s Yours?
- Gower Gas & Oil showing how it’s done
- ERS to launch Underwriting Academy in Swansea