Led by Swansea University, and backed with £3.7 million from the European Social Fund, the ION leadership programme is designed to develop and enhance the leaderships skills of owners, managers and key decision-makers of businesses located across the convergence region of West Wales and the Valleys. We run engaging and effective programmes tailored for people with different levels of leadership experience, placing particular emphasis on developing leadership skills to facilitate business growth.
- Estate Agency Opens New Office
- Creative agency set to re-imagine key Swansea Market zone
- Warm welcome for global launch of Swansea regeneration drive
- A bridge to Swansea’s future set to arrive this week
- Llanelli Office Welcomes Divorce & Family Law Specialists
- Global hunt ramps up for regeneration partner to shape Swansea
- HMRC resumes investigations after COVID-19
- Business Wales launches two new campaigns to encourage business start-up and growth post-Covid-19
- Investment of £20m extends AgorIP project to 2023
- New state-of the-art school to open with inspirational design
- Mumbles Office Re-opens With All-Female Team
- Two trees you should be rooting for if you’re from Neath Port Talbot!
- South West Wales Connected Launch
- Blue Gem Wind secure seabed rights for Wales’ first floating offshore wind farm
- Low-risk ways to start a business