Led by Swansea University, and backed with £3.7 million from the European Social Fund, the ION leadership programme is designed to develop and enhance the leaderships skills of owners, managers and key decision-makers of businesses located across the convergence region of West Wales and the Valleys. We run engaging and effective programmes tailored for people with different levels of leadership experience, placing particular emphasis on developing leadership skills to facilitate business growth.
- Contractor appointed for new Kingsway scheme in Swansea
- Enterprise Club launched for people starting new businesses
- Businesses encouraged to enhance staff’s digital skills with fully funded training
- Pioneering project aims to clear the air for local communities
- Wales – Super Sized Solar!
- The launch of Tencil – a new career guidance app for young people
- University of Wales Trinity Saint David hosts virtual taster day
- A-grade success for energy-efficient Swansea Market
- Josef Herman Foundation Art Award winner 2021 announced
- Tribute to Peter Jones
- A Region of Sanctuary
- Brand new comprehensive school is ready for lessons
- Port’s 2020 Annual Report highlights challenging trading conditions balanced alongside continued diversification progress
- Summit aims to boost post-covid recovery in Welsh manufacturing
- Growth sees marine energy specialists relocate to Swansea High Street