Godi Financial offer end-to-end international trade expertise and services encompassing FX risk management, currency exchange, finance and education. We’re a business set up to achieve one principal objective: to introduce greater certainty of outcome for businesses and individuals looking to trade internationally. Originally established in 2012 as OSTC Foreign Exchange (being part of the OSTC Group), Godi is a brand that today has forged a reputation for unrivalled international trade expertise, outstanding service quality, and trusted, transparent market insights.
- Ministry of Furniture realigns branding and corporate structure as it eyes new phase of growth
- University’s double success at diabetes awards
- Launch of Manifesto for The Future – “Let’s Create the Future Together”
- Neath Port Talbot among best in Britain for tree cover
- Welsh Government announces new funding for Awel Aman Tawe to enable community wellbeing
- Tips offered on rural Swansea grant bids of up to £50k
- More grants available for Swansea cultural and creative freelancers
- UWTSD’s Construction Wales Innovation Centre launches partnership to deliver training at new £1.5m Scaffolding Academy
- UWTSD launches Academy to develop a professional network of training for emergency officers and staff
- Culture and construction come together to point to future
- SO Modular moves closer to energy self-sufficiency with investment in biomass boiler
- More reasons to love being local in Swansea
- Education agency doubles turnover and goes for growth
- Garnant Park Golf Club – the greenest Greens in Wales!
- Weir removal brings multiple benefits to West Wales river