Trading for over 20 years, ESP are a South Wales based SME Consultancy of Engineers, Geologists and Applied Environmental Scientists. Our core business activities are based around Geotechnical Engineering and Ground Investigation Services, Engineering and Environmental Geology and Applied Environmental Science, and include a range of related services. We are experts in understanding ground processes and excel in providing effective solutions for a range of commercial and private clients, creating temporal and economic savings.
- University’s double success at diabetes awards
- Launch of Manifesto for The Future – “Let’s Create the Future Together”
- Neath Port Talbot among best in Britain for tree cover
- Welsh Government announces new funding for Awel Aman Tawe to enable community wellbeing
- Tips offered on rural Swansea grant bids of up to £50k
- More grants available for Swansea cultural and creative freelancers
- UWTSD’s Construction Wales Innovation Centre launches partnership to deliver training at new £1.5m Scaffolding Academy
- UWTSD launches Academy to develop a professional network of training for emergency officers and staff
- Culture and construction come together to point to future
- SO Modular moves closer to energy self-sufficiency with investment in biomass boiler
- More reasons to love being local in Swansea
- Education agency doubles turnover and goes for growth
- Garnant Park Golf Club – the greenest Greens in Wales!
- Weir removal brings multiple benefits to West Wales river
- DVLA Vacancies in the Digital Sector