Firmly established within the Swansea Bay Region since 1935 and still privately owned. We directly employ over 170 people who together, provide us with an enviable, flexible resource that have a wealth of knowledge, experience and range of abilities that are second to none – always providing quality.
Our Main Office is based in Ammanford where we have Large Internal and External Secure Storage Facilities; a Waste Management Transfer Station and Recycling Facility; Steel Fabrication Workshop; Joinery Workshop; Vehicle and Plant Maintenance Workshop.
In addition to these in house facilities we have an extensive Supply Chain and a regionally unrivalled fleet of haulage vehicles and small to heavy plant.
Working in both the Private and Public Sector we have specialised in a wide range of services, namely;
- Developments – Commercial and Residential
- Construction – Education, Elderly Care, Health/Fire/Police/Probation Service, Leisure, Industrial, Residential – Social and Speculative, Restoration including Listed Building work, Retail, Offices
- Civil Engineering – Roads, Bridges, Drainage, Landscaping, Remediation
- Facilities Management & Maintenance
- Demolition, Waste Management, Recycling & Skip Hire – Licensed Facility
- Plant Hire & Haulage
Betws Industrial Park